All questions from Corradojc here

• Insted of making a new theme every time i think i will just use this thread for all my questions... :)

New question:

Help me, i have found a corrado at autoscout24.de, but every time i try to write a message my internet cracks?!...I have tried on several computers, but with the same result?... Is it because the site still is a little bit under cunstruction after the new design?...Or what?...

Thanks for helping me you nice people... :biggrin:

Jimmy

Jimmy Christensen, Dänemark
    Corrado 2.9 VR6, 1993, "Brand new"

• Mabey its because its another car or because my text is to long?...Can the text be to long?...

Thanks

Jimmy

Just a quick on guys...

What is this in english?...
    Eingetragen

Thanks
    Jimmy

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Corradoman () aus folgendem Grund: aus 2 mach 1

• "eingetragen" means the part you are talking/the owner is writing about is written down in your motor vehicle registration certificate. so you will not have any trouble with German "TÜV".....but i dont know how far it is important for you in denmark if parts are noticed there....

greetz andi

• Tank you so much for that good explanetion...

The thing with tüv, is as important in Denmark as in Germany, if not more :frowning_face:
    You cant do anything at all in Denmark,almost, unless you wanne drive as a criminal... :)

For example, you cant have a car with airsuspension in Denmark...But some have... :) I dont know if that is legal in Germany?...

But that wasnt the question...

Thanks for the answer mate!... :winking_face:

Jimmy

Hello again lads... :)

A new idea came to my mind...

What if a found a corrado with automatgearbox...How big would the operation be to convert it to manual?...
    I could find some good used parts at a scrapyard, or somwhere else and then convert it...

But what about wires and things like that?...
    Would it be stupid to do?...

Im looking forward to a long explenation... :winking_face:

Thanks
    Jimmy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Corradoman () aus folgendem Grund: aus 2 mach 1

Automatische Anzeigen

• well i didn`t do something like that till now, but i think you just have to switch the gearbox, unmount the shift crank an moint the new one of manual shifting.....the you will have to unmount the loom.....and mount the one for manual shiftig....i think there is only one wire for reverse gear you have to put from the gearbox to back lights....you also will need a clutch and possibly new motor shafts.....thats what i would think about if i want to do souch a "operation" :winking_face:

but i cant promise thats all you have to do.....

greets andi

• You again?... Thanks mate... :winking_face:

Hmm...
    Now i have thought some more about it ( yes i can think :) )
    and i think it would be stupid to do actually... There is to much to change...

If only it was the gearbox,clutch enginemounts and mabey a little bit more, but i will also need a set of pedals and...Urgh...I give up... :)

It have to be original then...

Thanks for opening my eyes Andi... :)

Then i just have to keep on looking for my new corrado, but it is almost impossible to find one...

Regards
    Jimmy

• np......changing the pedals is not really a problem....that should not be the reason for giving up....but there are so less corrado`s with automatic, that it is to bad about converting one more to manuall shifting....

greetz andi

• New question:

Website...

Hello there in germany...

My friend and i, are trying to make a corrado website in denmark, mabey later a club...But first of all a website so we can see how much interrest there is...

We then need a little help with some things on the website, first of all a code so we can have a slideshow of pictures, like on yours frontpage...Is there anyone who could help with this?...Mabey Admin?...

We work as hard as we can and this is how it looks like right now: http://www.corrado.dk/

Thanks
    Jimmy

• Don't you have someone who uses a Mac?
    It's completely easy to create a webside with iWeb. Even Slideshows or similar is no problem.
    Sorry, I don't know how frontpage works, I'm using a Mac :grinning_squinting_face:

Automatische Anzeigen

• No, we are using windows, thanks anyway... :)

Hello boys

Would someone really nice try to explain this for me in english?

Thanks

Wegen der Überführungskennzeichen gibt es Probleme,

da für den 5tägige Überführungszeitraum eine Versicherung benötigt wird,

die dafür haftet.

Mit Rücksprache meines Versicherungsfachmanns haftet meine Versichrung für die 5tägigen Überführungstage nicht!!!!!

Da es nach Aussage meines Versicherungsfachmanns im ermessen des Käufers liegt das Fahrzeug mittels Versicherung des Käufers zum überführen des Fahrzeugs zu bewegen müßtest du in Dänemark ein sogenanntes

Überführungskennzeichen besorgen

Hierfür kann ich Dir den Fahrzeugschein noch mailen,(falls das in Dänemark möglich ist)

Bitte Informieren sie sich bei ihrer Kfz-Versicherung wegen der Überführung

• He tries to tell you, that his insurance doesn't cover the transport to Denmark. My guess: That's prolly because he needs to get licence plates called "Ausfuhrkennzeichen" for vehicle-transports/exports outside of Germany, not the "Kurzzeitkennzeichen" for the usual transports inside Germany. Now he wants you to get those plates in Denmark by yourself and asks if you could check with your insurance for further details..

.:: corrado club germany // twice the fun, double the trouble!
    "I don't know if you know this, but dolphins ain't fish. They is like us they is mammaries.
    " -- Ali G

• okay thanks, but shit, what do i then do, i cant get those licenceplates in denmark now...im supposed to go downthere on sunday and be there on monday...I just needs some licenceplates so i can drive it to the danish border in a leagal way...what if he and i go to the, what is it called "engineoffice" together"?... can i then get some numberplates?...

What would you suggest?... Thanks alot...

Jimmy

• Like I said, he needs to get the "Ausfuhrkennzeichen" and he/you won't have a problem getting to car to DK. No idea about any other ways..

"I don't know if you know this, but dolphins ain't fish. They is like us they is mammaries.
    " -- Ali G

• okay, thanks, i will try to tell him that...

But how do you spell that word?...

Im joking... :grinning_squinting_face:

Thanks alot dude...

Jimmy

Well it didnt work out with the other corrado so now im looking for another one...
    I have been looking at this for a while like another one from vwcorrado.de
    Here is the link: http://www.vwcorrado.de/forum/showthread.php?t=96322

I have been trying to find out what you are writing...
    Of what i understand:

New paintjob?
    Another frontbumper?
    Or just US repeaters?
    Scratches somewhere?
    Motor and EZ? What is that?
    Round ignition or the new one?
    You think its worth 6000-6500 Euro?

Thats what i just can see out from the thread, but would someone please try to explain the thread and the car for me?...
    Should i drop looking at it anymore?...

Thanks for your help...

Gruss
    Jimmy/Denmark

And what does this mean:

KEIN BASTLERAUTO :
    originaler unverbastelter zustand, nichtraucher, unfallfrei :
    probefahrt ausnahmslos nur bei schönwetter möglich!!! :
    mit nagelneuer bereifung von AVON mit reifengas füllung(erhöhter fahrkomfort) : Is that the tyres?

Thanks for your help... :)

Gruss
    Jimmy/Denmark

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Corradoman () aus folgendem Grund: aus 3 mach 1

Automatische Anzeigen

• Something like:
    No modifications at all, 100% stock, non-smoking and accident-free
    test drive only possible at good weather conditions
    brand new AVON tyres with gas-filling

" -- Ali G

• Maz:
    Thanks alot now i understand everything... :)
    Hehe...only possible in good wether conditions... :grinning_squinting_face:
    But gas-filling?... I have never heard of that...That sounds strange... Is that normal in germany?...

What about my other questions above the one Maz just have answered?...
    Somebody who can help with them?...Written today at 14.51 nr #18...

But Maz...Thanks alot for your help!... I apriciate it a lot!!! :)

Gruss
    Jimmy/Denmark

Hey boys.

Well, im still looking for a corrado VR6 8/1992 ->

God damn its hard...

I often think i have found the right one, but when i talk to the owner and get some more info/pictures its always a failure. :frowning_face:

Hope to find one soon, for the summer.

Jimmy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Corradoman () aus folgendem Grund: aus 2 mach 1

• Hey I know how you feel!

I just got one, but searched for over 3 years to get me there!
    And, well, it's not really what I looked for in the first place. But hey, better than none at all.
    At first I looked for one >'93 (new model) and "klima" (air conditioning..?), but in the end it's now a '92 Model without any fancy stuff, totally basic.

Still, it's awesome. Not pretty and will need a lot of repairs for sure, but the feeling! awesome.

btw. I was living a year in DK, still got a few friends over there. (but all my language skills are gone :face_with_rolling_eyes:).

Good luck with finding your ride!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!